What do we use the information for?
The Personal information collected may be used in one of the following ways:
- to personalise your experience and to better respond to your individual needs
- to improve the VisiLean service and our customer service
- to process transactions. However, your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, ex changed, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your con sent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased service requested
- to send periodic emails like newsletters, company news, information about updates, product and service information etc.
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other service feature
Analytics: Some Information may also be collected (by VisiLean or by a third party service) using logging and cookies, which can sometimes be correlated with Personal information. VisiLean uses this information for the above purposes and to monitor and analyse use of the Service, for the Service’s technical administration, to increase Service functionality and user-friendliness, and to verify users have the authorisation needed for the Service to process their requests.
Non-private or Non-Personal Information: VisiLean may disclose your non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-personal information, such as usage statistics of the Service.