We are looking for a UI Designer for our cloud service.
UI Design requirements
User Interface (UI) Design, InVision, Wire framing, Photoshop Illustrator, After Effect, Adobe XD, Graphics design.
Ideally, the candidate will have at least 2+ years of experience in UI Design
Working in a distributed international team, the candidate should be willing to adapt and change depending on the job requirements and handle work pressure reasonably well.
The following are a list of desired skills for this position:
- Must have strong background in Photoshop,Illustrator,aftereffect,Coreldraw, invision.
- Strong understanding of UI best practice.
- Experience in creating style guides.
- Deep understanding of design principles, processes, and industry trends.
- Stellar visual skills. (attention to detail, ability to visually articulate our brand, build new, reusable patterns)
- Expert communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly present your work
- You must be able to clearly explain your design rationale.
- Ability to take abstract concepts and create low fidelity and high fidelity wireframes using InVison or Adobe XD.
- Web design capabilities as per modern standards.
- Create Graphics, Info graphics, newsletter designs.
- Strong visualization, conceptualization, prototyping capabilities and responsive design.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Hands-on experience with various video editing tools/software.
VisiLean offers excellent training and on-the-job learning opportunities with a peoplecentric culture.
- Must have portfolio to be shared while applying
- Must be ready to appear for a practical test
716 Sakar-IX, Opp ATMA House, Near old RBI, Ashram Road Ahmedabad- 380009 Gujarat, India.
VisiLean is a Finland based highly innovative cloud based construction management service that aims to transform how construction sites are managed across the globe. VisiLean was founded in 2015 by a team of entrepreneurs with an extensive experience in the construction and software industry following extensive research and development. If you are looking for a challenging role that requires you to think outside the box and contribute to a game changing service, you will fit right in.Mail us your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org