We are at looking for a dynamic Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will be required to ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved functionality and exceptional visual experience.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
UI/UX Designer Responsibilities
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Proficient in the graphic designing.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Hands-on experience with various video editing tools/software.
UI/UX DESIGNER REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working in a distributed international team, the candidate should be willing to adapt and change depending on the job requirements and handle work pressure reasonably well.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must have portfolio to be shared while applying
- Must be ready to appear for a practical test
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Location: 716 Sakar – IX, Opp ATMA House, Near old RBI, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad-380009, Gujarat, India.
VisiLean is a Finland based tech start-up offering cloud-based construction management services with construction industry clients across the globe. VisiLean was founded in 2015, following extensive research and development by a team of entrepreneurs with deep expertise and experience in the construction and software industry.
If you are looking for a challenging role that requires you to think outside the box and contribute to a game-changing service, you will fit right in.Mail us your resume on email@example.com