VisiLean is looking for an exceptional candidate to join our growing Digital Construction Team. We are seeking candidates who can deploy digital solutions in Projects along with diverse project teams and improve their efficiency and performance. This role is part of the functional team within Projects & Engineering that will drive digitalization and data centric ways of working in project delivery. Digital Project Delivery encompasses the use of data and digitalization in Engineering and Design to improve efficiency and drive greater planning and production productivity in Construction, Commissioning and Handover.
This role will require a strong belief in the role of digital technologies as a disruptor in Engineering and Construction, strong influencing skills to take others on this journey including our supply chain and finally a strong execution mindset to relentlessly pursue scale and replication in the ideas that work. The role has the following accountabilities:
- Support projects in adoption and replication of Ready Now digital solutions
- Assist Projects to leverage digital engineering and digital construction solutions to improve productivity
- Support Project, throughout the digitisation implementation process delivery.
- Leverage ongoing development and deployment of digital solutions in Projects and Assets to improve participation and drive up value through maximizing the use of data centricity in Projects.
- Develop and share best practices, work processes, systems and tools Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the Civil Engineering Discipline or any other specialization relevant to project/production management.
- Relative field experience in construction projects, preferably in multiple locations and cultural settings, with strong working knowledge of Projects.
- Energetic and resilient individual with a strong working knowledge of Projects and Construction Management and curious to systematically understand pain-points that exist in the delivery of the projects.
- Strong learning orientation, open to new ways of working (e.g. Lean practices).
- Ability to evaluate and determine suitability of replication/re-use opportunities and/or industry/vendor solutions for the intended functional requirements.
- Experience delivering performance improvements in projects using digital technology and tools.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with an ability to effectively integrate across organizations.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship skills.
- Genuine drive for continuous improvement. Always ready to challenge the Status Quo.
- Experience of working with 3rd parties and/or packaged solution vendors will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of project design tools (BIM) and their interfaces with project systems will be an advantage.
- Working and delivering in a multi-cultural environment.
5th Floor, FC200 Building, 2 Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, United Kingdom,NW10 7FQ
VisiLean is a Finland based highly innovative cloud based construction management service that aims to transform how construction sites are managed across the globe. VisiLean was founded in 2015 by a team of entrepreneurs with an extensive experience in the construction and software industry following extensive research and development. If you are looking for a challenging role that requires you to think outside the box and contribute to a game changing service, you will fit right in.
Mail us your resume on email@example.com