What information do we collect?
We collect some information from you when you register on our site and use the VisiLean service using a browser or any of our mobile apps.
Personal information: When registering, you will be asked to enter your name and your e-mail address.
Content: When using VisiLean, you input, edit and upload information for effective use of the cloud service. VisiLean collects, converts and stores this content in connection with the service.
Log data: When you use VisiLean, there is automatic recording of data, content and information from your computer, tablet, phone or other electronic device.
What do we use the information for?
The Personal information collected may be used in one of the following ways:
- to personalise your experience and to better respond to your individual needs
- to improve the VisiLean service and our customer service
- to process transactions. However, your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased service requested
- to send periodic emails like newsletters, company news, information about updates, product and service information etc.
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other service feature
Analytics: Some Information may also be collected (by VisiLean or by a third party service) using logging and cookies, which can sometimes be correlated with Personal information. VisiLean uses this information for the above purposes and to monitor and analyse use of the Service, for the Service’s technical administration, to increase Service functionality and user-friendliness, and to verify users have the authorisation needed for the Service to process their requests.
Non-private or Non-Personal Information: VisiLean may disclose your non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-personal information, such as usage statistics of the Service.
How do we protect the information?
The security of your information is important to VisiLean. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, VisiLean have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information VisiLean collects online.
This policy was last modified on January 1st, 2017.
Kirkkokatu 1b A12,