We are looking for a junior UI/UX designer and developer for our cloud service.
Ideally, the candidate will have at least 1-2 years of experience in UI/UX Development and design.
Working in a distributed international team, the candidate should be willing to adapt and change depending on the job requirements and handle work pressure reasonably well.
The following are a list of desired skills for this position:
- Collaborating with designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our product. Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs. Developing reusable UI widgets that can be reused across the solution.
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Possess the knowledge and experience of creative UI Design, Flash Banners, and Web E-Mailers. Ability to convert the design into HTML manually, with browser compatibility.
- Should have the knowledge to develop design and HTML for the mobile app, Hybrid app. Should have the knowledge to build effective Mockups and prototypes.
- Working knowledge of typography & illustration, layout, composition, branding, ability to ideate from scratch & carry it through execution.
- Excellent communicator (spoken, written) in English. Interact collaboratively with designers, developers and project managers.
The candidate should have understanding of code versioning tool such as Git or SVN and be ready to work as a part of a distributed, multinational team with colleagues in different time zones.
303, 6th Avenue, Mithakhali six roads, Ahmedabad, 380009
VisiLean is a Finland based highly innovative cloud based construction management service that aims to transform how construction sites are managed across the globe. VisiLean was founded in 2015 by a team of entrepreneurs with an extensive experience in the construction and software industry following extensive research and development. If you are looking for a challenging role that requires you to think outside the box and contribute to a game changing service, you will fit right in.Mail us your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org